Day 1: Amman International Airport – Amman Hotel
Meet & assist by Plaza Tours representative at Queen Alia International Airport – transfer to Amman Hotel / Overnight
Day 2: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Dead Sea – Karak - Petra
After breakfast transfer to visit on the way Madaba the city of Mosaics, which has the oldest known mosaic map of the holy land, after that we will go to view the Jordan Valley from the famous Mount Nebo visiting its Byzantine Church, Then proceed to Dead sea, Visit the Dead Sea which is the lowest point on earth 400 meters below sea level. Afterwards continue to Kerak touring it’s Castle one of the finest examples of Crusader military construction, Transfer to Petra for Overnight
Day 3: Petra visit – Amman
After breakfast – transfer to Petra, Full day visiting the rose-red city known as Sela in the Bible and lost to the world for five centuries until it was rediscovered in 1812. Enter Petra on horseback through a narrow gorge carved in the sandstone and opening on the stunning view of the Treasury, made famous in the movie “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom”. Visit the palace, the High Palaces and the Roman-Style Palace Tomb, back to Amman / Overnight.
Day 4: Amman - Amman International Airport
Transfer to the airport in Amman for departure
• Meet and assist upon arrival and departure.
• Entry Visa (We have to get Full Passport Details minimum 7 – 10 Days before date of arrival).
• Transportation in modern AC private vehicle as mentioned above.
• Local Guide at Petra for almost 3 hours for individual 1~4 people.
• Accompanied Private Guide for 2 days starting from 5 people and above.
• Hotel accommodation as mentioned above on B.B basis.
• Entrance fees to all sites mentioned above.
• Any personal expenses.
• Portages at airport and hotels.
• Lunches & Dinners.
• Drinks within meals.
• Carriages in Petra.
• All kind of tips.
• Any not mentioned expenses and services.