Day 1: Amman International Airport – Madaba – Nebo – ( Petra by Night )
Meet & assist by Plaza Tours representative at Queen Alia Airport –transfer to visit Madaba, the city of Mosaics, which has the oldest known mosaic map of the holy land, proceed to Mount Nebo visiting its Byzantine Church, Afterwards continue to Petra , dinner at the hotel, then at 20:00 start the Night visit of Petra illuminated by Candle Lights overnight Hotel in Petra
Day 2: Petra full Day visit – Amman
After breakfast –Full day visiting the rose-red city known as Sela in the Bible and lost to the world for five centuries until it was rediscovered in 1812. Enter Petra on horseback through a narrow gorge carved in the sandstone and opening on the stunning view of the Treasury, made famous in the movie “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom”. Visit the palace, the High Palaces and the Roman-Style Palace Tomb, back to Amman, dinner and overnight
Day 3:– Amman International Airport
Breakfast at the hotel, then Transfer to Airport for Departure.
* Meet & assist upon arrival & departure.
* All transfers.
* Entry fees.
* Petra by night
* Accommodation for 2 Nights on HB basis
* Local Guide at Petra for almost 3 hours for individual 1~4 people
* Accompany Speaking Guide for 2 days starting from 5 people and above
* visa to Jordan
* Personal expenses
* New year eve dinner (which is compulsory in Aqaba , Petra & Dead Sea Hotels)