|Duration||8 days 7 nights|
|Duration||8 days 7 nights|
Day 1 Wednesday:
Upon arrival to Cairo Airport you will be met and assisted with the formalities of customs and your visa. You will then board your private air-conditioned motor coach and transferred to your five-star hotel
Day 2 Thursday:
After breakfast you will begin a full day of touring with a visit to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which houses the world's largest collection of artifacts from the era of the pharaohs including some belonging to King Tut. Tour Old Cairo, where early Judaism and Christianity flourished in Egypt. Visit sites like the Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Moallaka Church, where the Virgin Mary, Joseph, and the baby Jesus took refuge. After lunch, drive to the Islamic quarter to visit the Great Citadel and visit the Mohamed Ali Mosque, also known as the "Alabaster Mosque". Enjoy a walking tour of the colorful Khan El Khalili Bazaar district. (Breakfast and dinner)
Day 3 Friday:
After your flight from Cairo to Aswan you will be transferred to the beautiful Nile Cruise where you will stay 3 nights / 4 days. After your lunch on board you will visit the Aswan High Dam, Philae Island and the Temple of Isis, and the quarry where an unfinished obelisk has remained for well over 2000 years. After your tour you will return to your floating paradise and welcomed with a cocktail reception. After dinner you might want to go up to the sundeck to see the beautiful stars. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 4 Saturday:
After breakfast on board you will sail to Kom Ombo. Upon arrival to Kom Ombo you will walk and visit the temple of Kom Ombo. After our visit, we will then sail to Edfu. This evening we will enjoy a very special Galabaya party. Overnight on board in Edfu.
Day 5 Sunday:
This morning we will visit Edfu Temple then return back to the ship and sail to Luxor via the famous Esna Locks. Upon arrival to Luxor we will visit the east bank of the Nile including the temples of Karnak and Luxor. We will be overnight on the boat in Luxor.
Day 6 Monday:
After breakfast we will check out of the boat and visit the west bank of the Nile including the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, and Queen Hatshepsut Temple. Then transfer to luxor airport for your flight back to Cairo, upon arrival transfer to the hotel.
Day 7 Tuesday:
- This morning you will start your full day of touring by visiting the Sakkara and Dashour pyramids and plateau. This afternoon we will visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the famous Sphinx Temple complex.
Day 8 Wednesday:
- Transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight back home.
• 3 nights at 5 star deluxe Cruise based on full board and shore excursion.
• 4 nights 5 star deluxe hotel based on bed and breakfast
• Lunch at local restaurant
• Lunch at Felfela Restaurant
• All transfers as per itinerary by air condition motor coach.
• Service of an English speaking guide.
• All hotel tax
• Egyptian entry visa ( $ 25)
• Tips for local Guides and Drivers.
• Extras and personal expenses
• International airfare and Domestic airfare with in Egypt (available upon request)
• Ramses Hilton or Similar
• Amarco 1 or similar